Path of the Human WizardThe quest can be started at lvl 19, but I advise just start at Level 20 because the new skills will only be available at this level.
1) This quest starts in the Einhasad Temple in Gludin Village with High Priestess Levian. She tells you to talk to Parina.
2) Parina is at the entrance to the same Temple. She will explain how you get the items that represent the 4 elements: fire, wind, water and earth.
3) Go to Ruins of Dispair and talk with Flame Salamander. He tells that only will give the Flame if you recover a key that was stolen.
4) Kill Ratman Warriors till get the key.
5) Return to the Flame Salamander and he will give you the spirit of flame (fire token) and also tell you to talk with Sylph Wind near Windawood Manor.
6) Wind Sylph tells that just will give you the token if you get a mirror that is with Lizardman of the Wastelands.
7) The Lizardman is not far from Sylph. Talk to him and grab the mirror (mirror). Return to talk with Sylph and he will give you the wind token and asks you to go talk to the Water Undine.
8) Water Undine can be found near Fellmere Lake. She asks you to kill Water Seers in the other side of the lake.
9) Cross the lake and kill the quest monster Water Seer until get 2 pebbles.
10) Returns to water Undineand, delivered the items and She will give you the Water Necklace (water token) and will ask you to speak to the Earth Snake.
11) Go to Ruins of Agony. Talk to Earth Sneak and he asks you to bring a bit of red soil of the Red Bears.
12) The Red Bear can be found near Fellmere Harvest Grounds. Kill some Bears to get the Red Soil.
13) Return to Earth Snake and he will give you the Ring (token of earth). He asks you to back up and talk to Parina in Gludin .
14) Parina gets the 4 items you got and gives you the Bead of Four Seasons.
15) Go back to the High Priestess Levian, in the temple of Gludin and change your profession to Human Wizard.
Congratulations!!!! Once you reach level 20, talk to Master of your Guild and take your 1th profession.